Tuesday, March 25, 2008

Wannab beauty freak lately...

Hmm...i m abit lazy to blog...time had alwas been not enuff to use....*excuses*
Actually, i have been reading up forums about beauty products. Wat is gd, which does clog pores, blah blah blah...


My concerns are increasing:-
#1 - concern wld be my under eye *fine lines, wrinkles r more obvious*
#2 - moisture & radiance glow on my face & neck
#3 - prevent anti-aging (age is catching up) -___-
#4 - whitening
I was quite lazy abt all these stuff during my early & mid twenties...now into late twenties, soon gg on to hit *3...i m panicking...*sob sob*


M I worrying too much? or literally i m jus getting older faster & faster...

Spreeing alot lately on beauty masks.
1. Taiwan Dainty mask - its cheap thou but nothing so great. after 1 use, the nxt day, will see some pores start to clog a little... :(
2. Bought anti-age eye mask from O2 skin - Not cheap $16 for 5 sets. no effect.
3. Spree on Catena mask with ZR - yet to try. but i heard reviews tat they r good...
4. Bought kose white mask $28 - yet to try. but i think it works gd for oily skins. tested on hb nose...white heads reduced...i m not oily skin type. but i guess once a week or alternate weeks shld be fine on me ba...*finger crossed*
5. Bought this puredem cucumber eye pads - $10.80 for 12 sets..reasonable price. after using on my tired eyes, feels refresh but it doesnt reduce fine lines..willing to consider in the long run.
6. Awaiting for my Ahava eye cream & taiwan cucumber eye pads to arrive any moment....



Had loads of samples....decided to try out them b4 i splurge $ in them.
~~Origins Skin Rejuvenation Treatment Lotion = Toner~~
finished their 50ml sample & was good...refreshing...bought this 150ml


~~Origins Clear Improvement Active Charcoal Mask~~
tried this once...not bad...mayb planning to do it again tonite or tml nite....seems to clear up abit of my black & white heads...kekeke...hopefully i can prolong the time abit to 1.5 - 2mths b4 visiting my facial lady...
~~Origins Perfect World skin guardian~~
this seems good...is fast absorbing into my skin & with after applying skin rejuvenating treatment, face seem to be abit more radiant than before...
this is meant to use together with "make a difference skin rejuvenating treatment"
~~Origin Dr. Weil's mushroom face cream~~
this is abit too oily for my skin...doesn't absorb as fast as the others did...

~~Origins Mushroom Eye serum~~
Oh no....this cost me 77bucks & after using for 4 mths, remaining 2/3, no effect at all...damn sad lor... =( =(

This 3003 ampoule is gd *thumbs up*..was given to my mum by my aunt...she has 2 bottles...so i took 1 to try...meant for hydration. everytime i visit my facial lady she would say my skin is abit dry on the cheeks...so w/o 2nd thots decide to try on this....this is from Italy...unlike sme I bought from spreers tos france & germany ampoule...nothing happen after whole bottle used up...so abit skeptical on trying out ampoules.

But 1 of my aunt cun help claiming this is v v gd...& true enuf after 1-2 applications, my pores tightens & really give a glowing effect on my face...luv it...Actually heard this was from ZR's spree supplier...so I had asked her to organise a spree for us to order more of this...supplier wanted a bulk order of 36 boxes b4 u can entitle for special prices....Cool!!! ordered from her liao...now hv to wait patiently for them to arrive =)


~Lancaster 365 Cellular Elixir~

Tried on their lifting cream...Omg!!! too oily for me...i may look abit too young to use lifting cream...is true...but prevention is alwas better than cure...kekeke....even my aunt who is beauty freak says "when u r young, ur skin absorbs fast...better to start young..." Shall give a few more tries b4 commiting to get a full bottle...their stuff r not cheap...but seem like they have a gd range of Anti-Aging pdts...claim they hv more than 60yrs of experience in anti aging pds...blah blah blah...sales talk again....

~Lancaster Eye cream~

Almost finished the whole tube of 5ml. Lasted me for more than 3weeks...but nothing happen either...felt not as moisturised...i wonder y...cos this cream is quite rich liao...haiz....i m still sore abt my fine lines...*sob sob*

No comments: