Tuesday, May 20, 2008

Hands Itch again *_*

I m sooo addicted to spreeing handbangs online....esp from Taiwan spree bags...they are cheap...quality not bad...best of all these spree they r offering 20% discounts... i have the habit of changing bags often...when i average out the bags inclusive of all shipping charges to my doorstep probably won't cost more than SGD15.00 how can anyone resist wor....agree?
hb is complaining i hv bags lying all over the place...kekeke...close the door when he is nagging...*hur hur hur*...i m so bad... =p
I have been trying to buy the bronze bag since Mar...either I could not get into the spree cos they close very fast or the bag is oos...finally i mange to join this spree to get it le...

Tada....my new loots...

And guess what..??
My *lesbian bestie* is sharing that she can't get her bags in sg...either the design dun suit her or they are not worth the price...when I introduce her the spree page...she was overwhelmed...there are alot of bags which she likes wor.....& hooked with 2 bags immediately...c how fast....hahaha...her colleague is oso keen to join when there is similar sprees going on...wahaha....
Now 2 of us have to wait patiently for our spree to arrive in 1-2 mths time.... =)

Huiling is getting married tomorrow at Novotel...I m happy for her....a couple of forum mates were invited but they cldn't make it...Shirlaine is attending too...im gg to collect my spree items from her...kekeke...join her ELF spree the last time round.... :P will post her beautiful pic when i'm back... :D

No comments: