Thursday, May 22, 2008

Huling's Wedd

Finally attending Huiling's wedd @ Novotel...m very happy for her....she has been real busy with all the wedd preps & renov for her new house...kekeke...
Look at her....so pretty & sweeettt....hur hur hur....
B4 attending her wedd, Shirlaine drag me to wash hair...un a salon...wahaha....think she is dying for the head massage... =p
I mus say the massage so so nia...wash & blow...cost me 30 bucks...well...reasonable price lah...if u really wanna a gd head massage, I will not visit them again...
Food was not bad, ambience ok bah...Omg!!! Novotel is so popular...Shirlaine said she has eaten at Novotel 3 times since Jan...wahaha....
We left b4 the dessert....is a weekday...tired manz....our friend was sooo sleepyzzz...she usually turns in at 11pm...how fortunate.... =)
Anyway....Congrats to my dear friend....Huiling & Matt...=)


No comments: