Wednesday, May 28, 2008

Over e weekwend

Didn't do much over the weekends....feeling quite lethargic & down with block nose & cough....
Mum made some ginseng...didn't help much...& i had not been eating deep fried stuff etc...but y m i still prone to heatiness? mus b the weather...causing me to b like this....OMG!!!
Don't ask me to see doc lor...when i get fever...will definately go & c 1.....
meanwhile shld b increasing vit c doses & lots of water ba....

& of cos...have been toying with my new vaio...for the past few days....kekeke...jus cun help getting my hands on it...its so stylish & compaq >.<
Lugg my lappy to MIL house on sun....wasnt too heavy to carry ard...quite comfortable with the wgt...tested the batt & depending on the mode u set...it can last up to 4hrs, speed was sooo much faster than HP & all the prob i had with HP i didnt encounter with my Vaio...
Hmmm.....Shld say at this very moment...I m quite satisfied with my buy....hur hur hur

Next is to buy a tote bag tat can fit my lappy...keke..thou their free biz bag is not bad looking...but i think i prefer a more stylish tote bag to stuff all my things.... wish me luck in my findings =)

No comments: