Friday, June 27, 2008

....... >.< ........

Flydae...!!! m not excited at all...weather is dammnn the hot..making me super drowsy...
gonna stay & nua at home for the weekends...prolly drag my feet to do some research which i m supposed to do...hvn been slagging for past 2 weeks & NOTHING was done....!!!!
my daily routine is so hell of boring...
reach home@ 8-ish pm
finish dinner by 9pm
so the dog tired & sian...laze infront of tv & Vaio (juz dun hv the energy to do all my research stuff)
my HK drama ends...&
OMG!!!...1am liao...time to sleep....
Wat has gone into me???

WBG tonite...wonder if is still on...i m jus giving excuses to have this wild tots tat is not on....Jonass has cfm with me during Lawrence tutorial abt the date & i had given him my word....
Mark oso very the cute 1 lor....sms yesterday to ask if is still on....but i m not the leader wor...Jonaas is the leader....prolly he is too busy with his "Warcraft" to email everyone abt the meet....OMG!!!! shall question him tonite...

No comments: