Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Desparate

I hv been too busy with WA over the weekends & super bz these few days didnt do much preparations for my trip.
Gosh!! its such a last min trip...really not much time to read forums etc...tried to book 1 of the hotel with asiaroom last nite & they return email rejecting my reservations...havent chg $$ as well...
Bought my slippers from Bata...hahaha...finally!!! i hope the new slipper dun giv me blisters....

feeling desparate when i saw the email....hurriedly search a few hotels from hotel club & jus confirm the reservation rite away...for Bali Garden Beach Resort.
Luckily the bali spirit hotel on the 3rd & 4th nite was confirmed...kekeke...

now next thing is to plan for itinery...meeting Mel tonite for dinner..he will tell me more.. ^^ :D

No comments: