Thursday, February 21, 2008

Spreeing

B4 i sleep last nite, hb said i woke him up 4am in the morning shouting in my dreams...ooo....he said I m scolding my boss...hahaha...cos my boss refuse to listen to me explaining the instalment plans..blah blah blah...i wonder that is true...=p cos i cun recall much...he say i m b too stress at work...is tat true? hmm...mayb not to tat extend super stress lah...perhaps just hectic....
~~~
Read from Shirlaine's web, her fren Zen is spreeing...I decided to join the spree to get handbags... but I m torn between 1 or 3 bags...ZR told me PG mall quality is quite alrite...so can go ahead...Duno y lately last 6 mths i have been crazy abt shopping & spreeing...wonder to de-stress or jus wanted to spend $ cos i had nothing better to do...

OMG!!!












I think i shld just order the 3 bags...Yellow, Blue & White...
Spreeing on go jane & saw a Makala Top...i had alwas like plain top...or rather not so fanciful type...i wonder y this caught my eye.... http://www.gojane.com/23728.html
Total Damage for today: 70 bucks~~~

No comments: