Wednesday, March 5, 2008

Spreeing kills me?

Havent written my blog for 2 weeks...cos, routine is work, home, spreeing, bed....& weekend jus did nothing but window shop & some finance magazines....oh yes...i bought a book ps i love u...cos i didnt catch the movie...arghh...waiting for their dvd to launch....
this has been gg on for 2 weeks...& i think my spreeing hits like $250....hmm....

What have i bought?
2 bags - PG mall
1 bag - bu bo bear
1 bag - bigi spree...(organiser refunded me...cos oos) my hands itch...to look for other organisers...
1 top - GO jane
2 eye mask - nu ren wo zui da spree
3 salon mask - spreehouse
1 ahava eye cream - drugstore
10 mask - ZR spree

& last nite, i bought 1 top & dress from f21 spree....now hv to wait patiently for all items to arrive...then post up pics....hiak hiak...

oh no...this is very bad for my wallet....sob...i m broke now...& is oni begining of the month....~~~

but i cun resist the shoes from cutesygirl spree...yippee...another organiser has agreed to take in shoes...will browse thru tonite... =)

No comments: