Wednesday, April 23, 2008

Booster Night

Time flies, it as pass 2 weeks since I graduated from WA10. Last nite was a booster nite for refreshing of memories, more on trading info & building our Wealth group.

Considering if I shld return to WA11 (15-18th May) to be a coach, Aaron has been encouraging me to...he is the program director of WA11 =) Rather taxing thou, but I do wanna refresh my memories on the sessions....still thinking abt it....

Our group, has yet came up with a name. But 1st appointed leader Jonaas will be emailing us soon.
1st Leader: Jonaas ( Everybody has a chance. Will have to host the meeting twice for the nxt 12mths)


Team Members: Jerry, Justin, Mandy, Mark & myself
Meeting: To meet once a month to update on our status towards our Goal!!!
We shared a little on our background, life charts & most impt of all our Goals!!!

The lecture section ended past 12am again...Yeah...past midnight...don't be surprised!! I think it has become quite a norm liao for such timing. Time alwas flies when we r at WA sessions.

Wah seh, too much of my brain cells died, & I m hungryzzz!!! Head to our usual prata shop across the road for another kopi session.
Formed another private group: IM group (internet marketing)
Venue: Funan Centre
Date: 9th May 7.30pm
Members: Mandy, Mark, Juliana, Ling, KL, Justin, Cheryl. (Shall extend invite to Jonaas & Jerry to c if they r keen)

We shall meet every fortnight or every month to brainstorm on internet ideas, how to create multiple streams of income via IM.
Like minded ppl come together to succeed.... =)

Ended at 1.30am....

Dear me...Tonight I have candlesticks workshop....OMG!!! Another long night....~~~~~

No comments: