Wednesday, April 16, 2008

Setting my Goals & Planning

Hmm...2 days after WA...Adam says we mus set goals, have a plan, Take action & Responsibilities. Do whatever it takes, we will definately make it to our Goals...!!!

So my goals will be the following as over the next 12tmhs:-

1. Read all materials & books which Adam & Conrad recommend. Get the right mindset!
2. Mastering the techniques of trading. Start Paper trading....& be able to trade in real market over the next 6mths. Aim to trade US$ 200 per day. But 1st to start by making US$ 10 a day. Conrad alwas says "Consistancy is the way to succeed! Trade Defensively!!"
3. Create Multiple streams of Income
4. Attend Conrad's Pattern Trader Course by Sept08.
5. Travel to Japan end Mar, early Apr'09
6. Buy my own light & powerful laptop by June 09
7. ....blah blah blah.....more coming up...

These are short term plans for the next 12mths. Will have think thru my long term plans & path...=)

Start revising my notes, listen to Adam's CD to constantly reminding urself abt ur mindset & goals....Get ready for my booster session next Tue =)

No comments: