Saturday, April 26, 2008

Splurging Againz....

Went to collect my tenseup ex from a spreer this morning which I ordered 3 weeks ago....=)

Happen to passby 1 of the shops at Jurong Point....Omg!!!

My intension to enter Bega was just to get a bag key chain. The SA..."小姐, 看看我們的依服嗎?" She ling a few in her arms to show me....At 1st I was like...err...not very interested in all the blouses she showed me. cos i had "No" intension of buying anything more than the key chain.
As I was browsing the key chain she started again.
"小姐, 现在买包包送一个key chain..." immediately she bring up a bag to show me...actually i had some thoughts of getting a white bag. but cos my 2 spree bags just arrived yest & i ordered another 1 a couple of days ago..so i made an excuse that I do not want the bag...kekeke

A top caught my eye, she bring tat to me & showed me a few others. I decided to try a few since she is soOoo persistant. I tried at least 6 tops, 2 skirts another colleague of hers constantly knock on my fitting door & "
小姐,我拿了多几个款式让你try....." Nearly fainted in the fitting room...think they showed not less than 20 something tops & skirts...haiz, in the fitting i was telling myself, I should not spend too much on clothings, most probably gg on HK trip in Sept shall spend there.

Walked out of the shop poorer by $117.00 with 2 tops & 1 skirt...

My determination is so low....kekeke.....but I muz say these SA r very persistant to sell their clothes. I been to other shops & most of them are like tat nowadays....once u try a piece, they will continously tag behind u wanting to show u the whole shop as thou u din browse them on the displays....Wonder this is consider gd scv or hard sell.

No comments: