Monday, April 28, 2008

Long Await Discounts~~~

After a whole long waiting for 3mths, finally I received an sms on thur by origins at paragon metro. hur hur hur...

20% Discount sale for Sat & Sun (extended shopping hours) =p
I have been checking & comparing prices after 20% discount to compare if its cheaper to buy with the disc or to buy online from Nordstrom. Actually via online, can save a few bucks per product esp with the dip in US$ now....but still I didnt go ahead cos tat result not topping up points & some products which I m interested to test b4 buying.
Had told Huiling abt this cos she oso another origins fan...kekeke....actually wanted to meet her for dinner but she is jus to busy with her house & wedd next mth. Ask her to pop by to buy her stuff w/o me.
I decided to go on Sun instead....
HB is rushing the Air Pork project & need to work for the weekends. I head orchard w/o him....

Stroll in Kino for some investing books. Again comparing prices if is cheaper to buy from Amazon. Hmm....Not that I m cheapo....but realised things are gg up & increment is minimal to sustain the inflation.....haiz....really need to buck up on achieving my goals (if u read my previous blog)
Spent an hr + in Kino & bought a book recommeded by Adam. Felt abit of pinch, cos no 20% promo, card only entitle 10%. I really need to brush up my reading speed. At this rate I m gg, how m i suppose to read soooo many books in such short period....therefore, only solution was to..........
Next stop, Metro Paragon to get all my Origins stuff....kekeke.
My Buys.....

Bought this "Peace of Mind" Again my dear friend HL recomended this to me....gd for headaches & pms. Tested at the counter, really relieves immdiately & refreshing smell. I like.....hehehe....
Not too exp, $17.60 (UP: $22)
Oooooooppppppssssss!!!!! Really need to do some damage control cut dwn on beauty products....My loots $250....*Piangzzz* Hope the set can last me at least 6mths... =p

I was quite tempted to try on the Youthoupia firming range. But quite exp ah...cost at least $90++nper item...OMG!!! Think i better wait for the next 20% ba...had ordered some firming ampoule from ZR...try on those 1st..~~~~

No comments: