Monday, April 14, 2008

WA 10 Batch...

Its the Wealth Academy Batch 10 at Adam Khoo Learning Technolgies Centre. Hb & I attended the super intensive training for 3.5 days...managed to survive throughout the "non-stop" blasting of info these days...starting as early as 9am sharp & ended past midnight like 1+ am in the morning everyday....OMG!!! Slept oni 3-4hrs a say...reminded me of the wedd preps where u have 1001 stuff to complete within such short period.

Is very very informative....thou is 1 ear in 1 ear out...forcing myself to b as attentive....haha....

Wow!!....there is so much to "Fish" in the market. Be it Bull or Bear....I must really buck up manz!!! So much to learn b4 I enter the real market. At least now I have an idea abt trading, option stocks, value investing etc...

Both Adam & Conrad are very inspirational ppl...Manage to make more new friends from diff backgrounds like Mandy, Mark, Ling, Koon Leng, Jonaas, Jerry, Juliana, Irene etc...
Melvyn, Aaron, Lawrence are coaches & many other nice coaches around to help out the program. They encouraged graduates to volunteer as coaches for next ongoing batches & reattend of the sessions as many times as we want. Let me think abt it...rather taxing wor...

Quite keen on Conrad's trader course. But my bank is bleeding... Will have to start trading b4 I can go for my next course. Its not easy thou. Consistant perseverance is the way to succeed =)

No comments: