Tuesday, May 6, 2008

I NEED some DeSSert Boost~~

Wonder if its pms or something....Just had cravings for Chocolate Fondue, cheese cakes, deserts....Argghh...its soOoo sinful...started the crave since Sunday..but have no idea where serves gd cheap fondue....=(
I noe Haggen Daaz outlets serves fondue but i doubt its gonna be cheap...
I dun have a fondue pot at home to make 1 myself...hai....if i buy 1 my mum will come screaming....its "Super fattenning..." -__-
Real slagging at work lately...dunno y....haiz...surfing net most of my time...wahaha...realised I hvn been patronising Bakerzin for a long time...no wonder i hv cravings....*excuses~~shy** =p
Hopefully when sat comes, I still have my crave & mus definately drag hb along...hiak hiak hiak...
Need to save & scrimp more from this month onwards...save up for my shopping trip to HK...hopefully its gonna happen...tat will depend on my Mum & aunties...
My facial lady is selling apparels & accessories at her tiny place...I bought a couple b4 & realised hers r quite expensive thou she personally go to Hk to select her trendy stuff...I wanted to buy T-shirts for my aussie aunt. I gave her 1 of my new pc which she like alot when she came back during my wedd...so i m buying & mailing to her...kekeke...hope she likes it...
I bought 2 long tshirt dresses. kinda regretted after buying...cos its damn exp!!! she charges me $30/pc for each... =( even thou I like the cotton material alot...but i think is still very exp to buy from her....cos she dun need rental not like tos shops in bugis street... IMPULSIVE BUYING AGAIN..... =___=
I mus really ctrl from buying at her shop unless is offer items...
Loots

No comments: