Monday, May 5, 2008

Nua~~~ing

Havent been really in the blogging mode...Its May of the year now...
Didn't do much over the last few days...Mainly due to weather too hot & makes me feel so drowsy....Nothing much to shop, fashions everywhere are pretty much the same....
Labour Day --- Went to Suntec for a short walk, hb wanted to check out prices for his fragrance at "What he wants" they having a 10% storewide disc...ended up with a Lab series cleanser...

Weekends came....Sat as usual did some laundry stuff, Ooo I made cream pasta...kekeke...haven done tat for ages....errr taste wise, so so lah...i m not a gd cook...mum not at home, so i hv to make for myself & hb instead of gg to pastamania, half an hr bus ride from our home...
Went to Kino Orchard..hb said he wanted to get his comic thats y he went all the way ter..cos bugis sold out...OMG!!! Eyeing for some investment books but again....my habit, to wait for 20% disc..June holidays is coming =)

Sunday, guess wat?? NUuuaaaa....I really nua at home the whole day wor....Felt asleep at 8pm...dun no y...my eyes r jus so tired...Woke up ard 12+ watch the Jacky Wacko show abit & back to my sack....
I didnt had a heavy dinner b4 that cos my dinner time was 6pm & i only fill 70% full wor...& yet i had a nightmare...woke up at 4am....wah liew....
By this morning of the day, i cun really remb wat I dreamt...Hmmm....kekeke

Made an appt with Vivian, gg for facial tonite, gg to remove my 2 aweful pimple~~~Ouch!! gonna b damn painful during extractions...wish me luck <3<3<3

No comments: