Friday, May 16, 2008

Long Weekend ahead :D

Yea yea...finally is long weekend liao...U noe I've been yearning abt long weekends..but we seldom have it in SG...
Lots to do for during this long weekend wor....

1. Attend a seminar at Parkview square tonight...(thou I m a full supporter for "Con Man" but jus wanna listen to wat they reach abt options...in fact I m keen to noe if they teach "Synthetic & Morphing" hur hur hur...Not long ago there's some write up abt them signing up for their courses & get rich with 4K...Do u believe them selling dreams? "Con Man" alwas says he dun sell dreams...which is quite true...U hv to put ur fundamentals right before u can achieve ur dreams....

2. Most likey tomorrow I will attend another seminar at Le Meridian...
Y m i spending my time on this...i jus wanna prove to myself who is for real & who is B*lls**ting...Just wanna make sure whatever I've spent is actually worth my investing...kekeke...not tat I m KS...but I've heard alot of cases which they r not professional traders...but selling dreams of getting rich the easiest way...

3. Check out bookstores for books at Kino...make use of their 20%? or Borders...OMG!! I din noe Borders have 40% off for selected items...Call me cheapskate if u want...but these books don't come cheap if u r buying on regular basis...

4. Housework!!!...this is wat i "HATE" most!!! Come on...lets b realistic...all my frens dun like to do them either. Hai..no choice lor...No maid at the moment...

5. Move my ass to do research on the watch list I've created & other IM stuff which I hv to complete b4 our meeting nxt week....

6. Visiting Ivy & Baby Faith's full month on Sunday...

These are all I could think of at the moment...Definately need time to stretch beyond 24hours a day... :D

Njoy ur long weekend folks!

No comments: