Sunday, May 18, 2008

Visiting Baby Faith

Friday~~
I went to attend some preview at Parkview Sq as mentioned earlier in my blog...Err....I didn't quite like the presentation....felt they do it in such a commercial & hardsell way...Its a 3 day course which will include technical analysis & their F*** method (by gapping up & 1 gapping down) where they make duno how many 100s% of profit in 1 night...do u believe? I think if any individual who have completely no idea abt options trading will sign up immediately...To me...is not totally impossible...would feel is more of a 50-50%...I still prefer "Synthetic & Morphing" methods which I think u can survive more....No doubt u do have to put in alot of hardwork too...but I din hear them talk abt technical analysis...& alot of doubts abt their methods...
No wonder "Con man" alwas say he dun sell dreams....hmmm...

Visited Baby Faith this afternoon...she is so cute...with lots of smooth black hair...haha....but weather is super hot...I hate it...really makes me melt... :(
Take a closer look at the pic then i realise Celestine is not in ther....did she leave without my notice? kekeke....
Fiona EDD is on 7th July with a baby boy....
We chatted happily for hours before ending the session for the day.... =)
Me (left), Vivian, Ivy & Baby Faith, Sam, Fiona, Geok Ping, Candy & Sandra

No comments: