Wednesday, June 18, 2008

Blogging....

My dear fren Ah Roll...is blogging....whahaha....

how did it happen?
Well, she is 1 lucky lady who is paid to do "play sukudo" in her office...u catch the hint huh? So her frens & I asked to blog...
BLOG = Bo Liao Online Gossips
She can whine all the might she wants in her blog abt her KPO colleagues, tell us her gossips, most impt, her aimless life...*she's gonna scold me "WTF, Idiot!" when she reads this mini post abt her*
Another thing which i intro her...Spreeing...wahaha...she is kinda overwhelm with the taiwan bags too...think i m gg to setup a mailing list soon if i m gg to organise for sprees... =)
Friends out ther look out for my sprees ya =)

Okie...enuff mini intro abt her...back to my real stuff!
HB told me on Sunday, Sony ericsson is launching G900 at the PC Show!! 5.0 megapixel cam wor...i hv been eyeing for...actually not so much of the cam but cos most of sony phones r slim unlike nokia...& i think nokia phone aren't tat fantastic nowadays...every 3-6mths u hv to upgrade ur software..which is very mafan...if not ur phone will hang. Saving of contacts, they dun save it in SIM mode...u hv to copy it to SIM...
A couple of my frens who used SE, simply luv it & wouldnt wanna chg including HB. Wonder when they will launch it in Starhub. think m not getting it any sooner until my contract with M1 ends in Aug.....

Here is a peep on the phone: Ericsson G900

No comments: