Tuesday, June 17, 2008

Crashed my 'chocolate' blogskin

Arrrggghhh...i crashed my previous "chocolate" blogskin....if u hv been reading my blogs, u noe wat my old skin looks like huh....

how did this happen? i oso dunno wat is wrong with blogspot!! i've tried to change my skin for the past 3 mths but unsuccessful...according to Shirlaine, my blog was a newer version, so alot of the skins i can't seem to use....not sure if is really the case...i alwas had this error with HTML whenever i tried to upload....this is hair pulling!!! u noe i nv really like programming stuff like HTML & java...etc...

Out of the blue, i figured around my "chocolate" brownish template...& managed to changed the fonts to smaller size which i had alwas wanted to...again, problems appeared. Somehow in the middle of all my post, 1 sentence alwas appear to be much smaller than other...figured for an hr+ & still couldnt get rid of it....i gave up!! Anyway tried to upload other blogskins, somehow the post & other elements juz dun appear on my site...this is getting on my nerves....having no better a choice, i use the Ooorrrbbiittt template that blogspot has...& ended up with this.... -.-''' !!!

Figuring how HTML & stuff works is really not my cup of tea...headache.... :S

No comments: