Sunday, June 15, 2008

Go Jane Spree

I bugged ZR to open a Go Jane spree & agreed to help her abit...I wanted to get the Gladiator shoes badly...hur hur hur...thinking day & nite abt it...whahaha...this is very very bad for my wallet...
Remb my earlier post asking u guys to help me decide which shoe shld i buy online? inclusive of shipping cost is merely less than $40 how can 1 resist wor....i saw some gladiator sandals at Taka & cost whopping $50++...u save like almost $20...dun tell me u resist temptations...cut out ur crap!!
Her spree finally approved!!Yeah....
Input in all the orders & spent another half hour decided which pair i shld get...
Finally decided i shld just get a pair 1st....incase the size is not comfortable for my feet....


Yeah yeah yeah!!!..If the size fits my feet well..i m gonna open another spree to get the remaining 2 pairs... =p Spreeing is jusssstttt sooo addictive...!!!! Beware!!!! =p

No comments: