Monday, June 16, 2008

Ben & Jerry Crave

Ben & Jerry crave is sooo scary lor...it started off just a week ago...
I bought a pint from esso ntuc express near my house...Cherry Garcia...sooo damn nice lor...
Choco flakes & sliced cherry with vanilla ice-cream. Its not too sweet too....I finished the pint fully by myself over 4 days....by thinking of it, just make me drool again...

Havent been able to curb my cravings...Serene tag on my blog there is "Buy 2 for $20.50"...a savings for $4.50..Yiippeee!!!
Shld i get 4 pints or 2 pints?
4 pints cost $42 & 2 pints cost $21...spending $42 on ice cream sounds scary huh....Connie asked if i m gg to have a Ben & jerry party....=p
My conclusion....1st to get 2 pints ...since ntuc at clementi central promo ends on 18 June....
BUT
Esso ntuc near my house, the promo end on 30 June....this means...i m gg to stock up another 2 pints at the end of June....whahahahaha.....

Ice cream Maddness....

No comments: