Friday, June 13, 2008

@ Keppel Marina

We had our usual IM meet...instead of gg to One15 Marina, chg venue to keppel marina...coz Mandy had to rush off to close her deal & One15 only accept members....OMG!!!
But...Keppel Marina is a nice plc too....

Arrgghhh....din bring my camera to shoot here & ter...had dinner at TCC, carried on with our discussions...Melvyn brought his fren George...think George mus b dead boringz...cos he is not into our IM thinggy...=p
this Melvyn hor...very the "#%^&@#*" took out his VAIO & asked me where is mine :S when i haven't had my dinner...then "haolian" to me his free mouse from vaio & screen protector...well...i had a free mouse too but i din bring...except difference, his mouse had the work "VAIO" printed & mine doesn't....he has a free screen protector & i haven't got 1....turning to Mark & Long ge he is trying to make me jeolous of the freebies he had which i dun have....
Naa...i dun fall into his trap...cos i hv free 2gb ram & 2 extra years of warranty more than his...hur hur hur...he meddle with my motion camera & say "SHIT!! they upgraded ur camera...is much clearer than mine..." kekeke.... c lah...trying to make me jeolous & guess who is...?? honestly there is nothing to compare lah...he bought his 1 year ago....
HMP!!!...next meeting...i will definately post his pic...to show u guys his face...haha...
We end our meeting when TCC closed & proceed to Prive for drinking & talk cork session till 1+am..how nice if is a friday nite instead of thur nite.... ;)

Wooohoo...gg for another multiply gatheringz b4 Furnana aka Fiona deliver her baby =) Korean food...yea yea..haven had tat for a long time...brought my cam =p
look out for my pics ya =)

No comments: