Thursday, June 12, 2008

Pls dun scold or curse....

Whahaha....

I m sooo addicted to spreeing bags online...i truly went ard Suntec, Marina SQ, Orchard, Bugis, VIvo etc to look for bags...m looking for a tote bag for work where I can slot papers & weekend bag where i can lugg my vaio ard when need be....

Omg!!! there r alot of varieties...but then somehow, i m jus not willing to pay for the bags....these bags looks so similar to the bags i spree on taiwan webs where they r cheaper by at least 10bucks or the price in shopping centres...call it cheapskate if u want....
last sat i carried my new spree yellow bag to my aunty's hse...& caught her eye, asked me where i bought etc....it surprise her tat my bag cost less than $15....hur hur hur....& guess wat?? She wanted to join when i spree for bags too.... =p =p =p

Ok...eunff of bragging...show u wat i hv spree again....

U noe something....my 'lesbian' bestie...more power than me....let me share the story....I inform her abt this spree....her hands itch of cos lah...u noe girls rite...=p jus cun help shopping & clicking...
She was pretty busy with her work yesterday...& mentioned she will order when she put her sons to sleep in the night...

When i reach office this morning, she buzz me abt her orders....she ordered 5 abgs...2 for her colleague & 3 for herself, & u noe wat...she woke up 5.30AM to surf the bags...& reach office at 7.40Am to log in to put her orders online....LOL!!!!
i wld never do such a thing...kekeke...wake up so early jus to spree....i really "pei fu" her manz!!! hahaha

Hope when she reads this blog...she had a gd laugh at it.... =)

No comments: