Tuesday, June 10, 2008

My New Buy

Took half day leave today...bring my mum for a follow up appt at Skin Centre...Dun worry...nothing is wrong...just a follow up on an injured toe which has left blood stains & dead skins on the toe from the 1st appt...a followup jus to make sure her toe has fully recovered....
I met her at Novena...& went to take a look at a Billabong bag....asked her if its worth my buy...she gave me this kinda of reply.."Its up to u..."..Hey hey hey...quite true lah...its all up to me making my own decision....$50 for a plastic material bag...thou its looks quite trendy to me...but wonder if its really worth...& i hv been spreeing 6 bags online le....
Hmmm....nvm....friday i m meeting my multiply frens to dine at Novena...shall ask them for another opinion... =)
Now is GSS went shopping ard Suntec & MS...ended the day with a pair of slippers for my mum & myself...
3 inch high heels wor...i hope i m ok when i slipped on this... =p

$60 damage after 20% disc...reasonable right... =)

No comments: