Monday, September 22, 2008

Another trip???

Mum rang me up this afternoon....guess wat happen?
She said Aunty's travel agent has some gd cheap deals for the staff working in the agency. but each staff can bring 2 companions along. my aunt has decided to go with her colleague means they can bring 4 pax.
Its a trip to Taiwan - 7 days wor...only at $1.1k depart in Oct wor...
OMG!!! i dun hv much leave leh....but dun care...still can afford to go...kekeke
Hubby cannot take leave again. he is gg for reservist in early Nov....arrrggghhhh!!!!!

Giving some tots, decided to forgo the trip. havent really settle down after my HK trip & will hv to travel to Taiwan soon...actually quite taxing alwas to travel....itinery seem quite pack too.
To think back, my company is not organising a conference this year due to some politics in the aesthetic industry early this year thats y my boss decided not to hold any conference this year....

Hai....

No comments: