Monday, September 15, 2008

Super Tiring trip...

I didnt expect my trip to HK was so tiring....merely 5 days nia...but is super packed...heeee

Lucky i took extra day off today...cannot imagine, so many trips which i had in the past...not as tiring as this...I really concussed 2 days 2 nights lor....i cun believe it!!!...hahaha

Every morning leave hotel by 8am & return after midnite....hur hur hur...not giving any min up until all shops on the street pulled thier grill gates...whahaha
But, m not gg to visit in summer again...Is super super hot.....lucky their hot weather is not as humid as SG....but it does affect me alot...really not much mood to take pic...& the moment when we sat down, dog tired & hungry...Breakouts!!! when i came back to SIN.... :'(
OMG!!! this is driving me buts again...just went for facial b4 i leave for HK lor....arrggghhh!!!!!

There's still balance 1000+ HKD in my purse...I dun hv much time to SHOP!!!! HK is really shopping paradise..Do plan time for ur shoppingssss!!!!
& i still manage to get 4 bags...hiak hiak hiak...

getting pretty busy this week cos WA13 on this thur...shall go back to supprt Terry & Gavin...they r PD & APDs this round...c ya...

Upload my loots next 1-2 weeks ba....

No comments: