Thursday, October 23, 2008

Wat a coincidence!!

My "lesbian" bestie aka Jenny msn me this afternoon, our conversation goes like this:


J: hey, u went to the bbq last sat rite? ur multiply fren Theresa, she's from CCHB (CCHB - her sec sch)
Me: Oh really?? no wonder i find her looking familiar when i 1st met h but cannot recall where i hv met her b4....do u think i met her b4 somewer??
J: Don't think so lah....but she & i r close frens when we in Sec 3 & 4, but after left school lost contact liao...
Me: hmm....she is ur close fren? is she Huiqing??
J: Yea...she is Huiqing lor...she came for my wedd too....
Me: Oh ya...!!! no wonder i find her so familiar, altough i m not close with her, ah quek (aka my cousin) intro me b4 ma...tats y i remb.... (**Didnt noe i hv superb memory in recognising faces....hur hur hur......)


Well..., don't mistaken, i m not from CCHB, cos my cousin (Ah quek) studies in CCHB. we r rather close & merely a yr apart, that's how i noe majority of his buddies (Limin aka my "bro", clement, dennis, gd frens or rather good girlfriends (Jenny, Sally, Huiqing...)
Such a small small world.....its a great feeling, at least, next time when there is gathering, i can bring Jen along & Theresa can catch up with her as much as they can.... =)


Here's a pic of us at the BBQ

No comments: