Friday, October 24, 2008

Long weekends

Cool!!! long weekends ahead....
BuT, BuT, BuT,

I dont think im gonna have loads of rest....had been crazily busy last weekends with little rest!!!
gg for weekends catch up classes with a fren...
not much time to upload my blogs too, back dating them...hahaha....
went for catch up lessons last wed & tonite for those which I had missed last Sat, cos of BBQ... =p

Coming Sat, will be gg to Elder's seminar with Alicia & gang...looking forward to it....Woohoo!!!
Sun, classes again ba....
Mon, hopefully i can get to rest, instead of doing loads of laundry again for my busy busy week...i m gg to ask my hb to iron clothes & clean the rooms...whahaha...i dun care...he shld share housework....!!!

Okie dokie, tats's all my update for now...c ya....
get back to work again.....

No comments: