Saturday, November 1, 2008

My new HP

Flipped papers this morning, Marina Sq has a road show for Sony Ericsson G900 promo....
woke hb up & rush him to go dwn take a look with me..no matter wat, i mus get a new fone today...=)

At the counter, i m tearing between the Samsung Ommia & Sony G900 lor...Actually i dun really need a pda fone, Y i like G900 cos it looks nice & is a touch screen fone & it is a 5megapix cam, which i like...other than tat..i m ok....
but Ommia is jus as nice lor...very much similar to an Apple ifone which i cannot afford...Boy!! it cost $1000+ to get at Singtel & i never like singtel...dun ask me why, jus cannot explained...=p
Ommia cost me $498 & G900 cost $268, actually not too exp, jus a difference of 130bucks...
Hmmm....hard decision....!!!!!

I hv been carrying a hp since 10yrs back. & i think the most exp fone which i got (cost me $500+) was the old old nokia hp 8250 (blue backlight) if u remb...i really love the fone to bits..hahaha....is a very nice & user friendly fone...no other fones has blue backlight...hee....
ever since, all other fones I bought r usually less than $300. call me stingy if u want to...but i jus c no reason to pay more than $500 for a fone...count urself lucky if ur fone last u more than 2yrs.....some fones jus last u 6mths - a yr....

Shop around MS to think abt it...suddenly AK's delay gratification come to my mind...Hmm...mayb i shld learn to practise tat....LoL
Finally, decided to get G900. really cannot convince myself for paying tat extra 130bucks to get Ommia. cos to b honest, majority of the features in Ommia i kinda dun use it. i dun need to use a pda to send my emails on the go...mayb next time when i profit take from my trades, will reward myself by then...heeeeee.... ^_^

Ta da....my G900

No comments: