Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Nokia is giving me probs

My nokia N73 is giving problem again.....arrrggghh!!!!!
1st, dun remb since when i lost the cursor button...which is a little difficult to navigate, but still can use lah...

NOW, the software is crazy...1 thing i dislike abt nokia phones, u hv to do upgrade of software online yourself after every 4-6mths. I upgraded once after 6mths when i bought my fone...then nearing the warranty i tried upgrading online & the thing went bonkers & decided not to on...& i hv to send to service ctr....

Alrite, now my fone is 2 years old, the software is giving headaches....alwas prompting me "low memory" when i oredi erase all my photos & ring tones...stupid rite....
Cannot stand it!!! lets c on Sat wat promo for new hp...esp the Sony Ericsson G900...hur hur hur...i eye very long liao... =p

No comments: