Saturday, February 14, 2009

Valentine Day!!!

Valentine Day falls on a Sat this year....
Happy Valentine's Day!!!

We didnt really wanna celebrate on Sat. Mainly 2 reason.
1st on a Valentine, Dinners menus are exceptionally OVERPRICED!!!
2nd, Its super CROWDED everywer....

So we celebrated on Friday instead...Thanks to my cravings for Jap food again...& Vivocity hasnt got much choice for me...so went to Sushi Teh....
I ordered Tempura soba again....
VERY DISAPPOINTING lor!!!!!!!!!!!!
Its very pricey & taste is not tat great!!! The set cost me like $12 & oni comes with pathetic 2 prawn. *SOBs*....Waraku cost me $14. comes with prawn, & some other veg too....taste oso sooooo much better...i feel.....
Definately will go back to Waraku....im missing it again liao....

Yipeeee.....tonite i m having my 1st tennis lesson....m gg to learn the right techniques so that i can play well...if not...picking balls is no FUN!!!!

No comments: