Sunday, March 1, 2009

NOT my shopping Day...

Havent been writing blogs for the past 2 weeks...infact...my few post b4 are super late lor...i had them written liao..but then didnt had the time to load the photos up.....lately oso quite bz with work...no time to blog in office liao...hai....sian....
Today m gg shopping with HB to get some of his work shirts & pants...i think he super long no buy liao....& lately he is very "Hardworking" towards the GYM & of cos slim dwn abit lah....his shirts are of cos also now becoming oversized....
Okie...managed to get 2 new shirt for him & & &......i passed by BYSI. I luv this shorts.....but out of stock lor....!!!!!
I didnt really patronise them for the longest time over the years....their past fashion dun seem to suit me...but lately..their latest season...are better.....& i managed to get some lor....
Tada...my loots....

No comments: