Monday, March 2, 2009

My Lovely Pedicure

It has been more than a year since I last did my pedicure...my bday just round the corner wor, I decided to give my tired feet some pampering....hur hur hur...
My fren HL recommended me to Jas -Indulge at Ginza plaza. Near my house lor...& the service is superb!!!
I reached after my breakfast cum lunchie....its my 1st time so i walked in w/o making appt...The salon is slightly crowded cos 2 or their staff are on mc....
While waiting, they served me flower tea & chocolates...ho ho ho...
Finally is my turn....their seats are massage chairs...while doing pedicure u can enjoy free massage at the same time...Oh, 1 more thing which i mus emphasize. they actually use new sets of metal implements, files & buffing block for each client....they DUN encourage common sharing among customers unlike most of the salons....
Gd service rite..??.
price are pretty reasonable...$36 for classic pedi. & i decided to do with nailart....
C my nailart...pretty hor...kekekeke
Done!!! Cool hor!!

3 comments:

Sweetness said...

why nv put a diamond on every single toe XD

Sweetness said...

oh zr here btw

mudppie said...

but if put every diamond on each toe..too much liao...not so nice i feel..hehe...i hv 1 on the 3rd toe..